Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Joy in Living Life


My cousin Molly recently sent me the following text message:

“JILL acronym…joy in living life.”

Molly is not on Facebook, and I had not mentioned to her the presentations I had been doing on Joy & Flow so to get her text message with this acronym really made my heart smile.

After mentioning this acronym to my friend Jenna, she brought it to life with this beautiful water color sketch. Both the acronym and the illustration remind me to live each day with joy and to savor the joy in each moment.

So excited to launch a new website dedicated to Joy & Flow !  Check out the new site and let me know what you think.  Here's to a year filled with joy, love, and laughter.

 “Joy is the holy fire that keeps our purpose warm and our intelligence aglow.” Helen Keller



No comments: